Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fantastic Finds?

As wedding season is upon us (and hopefully the good weather too!) I have many clients this year (yippi!) who I will be doing beautiful fresh flower bouquets for. However, it is always good to see what alternatives are out there to the real thing. There are so many options today which can be exciting and daunting at the same time. So, I did a quick Etsy search and found some interesting things.

Exhibit A:
A beautifully beaded flower bouquet. I think this very classy and something that can saved or even passed on. However, be prepared for a hefty price tag...though I am sure well worth it for all the time it took to make it.


Exhibit B:
Behold, the magical shimmer (& velvet curtain)...enough said.

Exhibit C:
This would have been perfect for the royal wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment