Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Been So Long

It's been so long since I have blogged, and I am very sorry. I am always trying to turn over a new leaf and that will start today.

So, this is what's been happening:
My passion for art has gotten a boost with my acceptance into the Art In Storefronts program with the San Francisco Arts Commission. The winning proposal: Trashformation


The launch party is tonight from 5 to 7 pm on Market Street and my installation is at 1155 Market in the San Francisco Public Utilities building. I have also created a website to go along with more butterflies and information on me and my artistic side. 
Click {here} to see it. 

Gilliflower is growing and I am excited to say that I have many new jobs this summer and fall and will be sharing them when they happen. I have also been very involved with Locally Grown Weddings, your creative team of green services to take your wedding from start to finish while you sit back and relax. Check out the site, Locally Grown Weddings. We have done a couple photo shoots and I am excited to share those photos very soon as they are gorgeous. 

So, come back soon to check out the new happenings. I hope to have some more installation pieces and beautiful events to share. Gilliflower is the place where art and events collide to create unique events. 

Talk to you soon.
Madeline (+Gus - my one employee)


No comments:

Post a Comment